September 24, 2008

Night photography.

I went outside just now and just took a whole bunch of night pictures.
They're really fun. So... here are a few of my favorites. They all have 30 sec. exposures @ a ridiculously low f-stop, so low that the camera just said "Lo", so I'm not sure what the exact aperture is. So. here they are.






Tell me what you guys think. And keep in mind that this is just experimentation... nothing final yet.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think the way you made the lights and your body transparent is really cool. I like your composition and the way you made it light, but you can tell you took it in the dark. did you use photoshop? It kind of looks like you used it. I also think the red in the pictures adds to it and makes it look more interesting and mysterious. I really like these a lot!!

Eliana I said...

I really like all of these, but the 4th one is my favorite. It's like your holding a ball of fire or something. It's so AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Rachel E said...

The picture that looks like you are holding a red object is my favorite. It looks so fake and like you have magical powers or something that you can make things float. haha. Its pretty insane and amazing. Also the one where you look transparent is cool too. I like the colors that you used to, because i think they work real good together.