December 10, 2008

Three cool-colored pictures.

So these aren't going in my slideshow; I just felt like doing cool-colored pictures to convey a cold feeling instead of a picture of, say, snow. So I did pictures of something I connect with very well: music. I changed the colors in the pictures both because it was required, and also to show that no matter how "cold" and isolating life becomes, music is always there for me to help guide the way.

3 comments:

Rachel E said...

LOVE IT! this picture looks like it should be in a magazine. I like how the background is burned out and the keys are white. Um. Good JOb!

Jordan.Taylor said...

These are really good.

The only thing i think i would of done would be to turn the 1st one so it looks like its normal angle.

CMG said...

I think that your subject matter works, but it would be better if it was 3 different pictures.
Also, the sheet music is nice with the tone changes, but the type on top of the page is distracting.