
So technically this doesn't have a teen cast, but a show can be a sitcom without being obnoxiously infested with ditzy adolescents, correct? Anyway, for this picture (my digital black and white), I came up with the idea of a scientist trying very hard to come up with a revolutionary idea, but failing so far. Although the idea is slightly random, I think the picture turned out very well.
2 comments:
i love this picture! i think you made an excellent choice in turning it black and white. its really cool how he light from the light bulb illuminates the finger tips and then fades into noting again all around the subject of the photo. excellent work!
em sphs
I really like this picture! I like how just the finger tips of the hand you can see but everything else around the light bulb is black.
Post a Comment