What's weird about this is that you haven't posted since January, or even been on blogger. Even more weird.... is I haven't been on since photo was over either + I looked at this 12 hours after you posted. Weirddd.
Know what sucks? You weren't in study hall. Mega fail Danny. Mega, mega fail.
5 comments:
What's weird about this is that you haven't posted since January, or even been on blogger. Even more weird.... is I haven't been on since photo was over either + I looked at this 12 hours after you posted. Weirddd.
Know what sucks? You weren't in study hall. Mega fail Danny. Mega, mega fail.
But I really like the top + middle one. Like a lot. :]
And I checked it too! Lets see some more.
Danny! i didn't know you were still in use of blogger,
i love the second one of these,
of course you could borrow my camera, it's badddd though!
keep up with taking photos, i continuously see improvement!
Post a Comment