My favorite in this one is the one w/ the kitchen cabinet doors :]] Srsly Danny, I hate you. And I need a nice SLR.. my camera takes shit for pictures in that house.
Thanks. :) But to be completely honest none of these were that good before I photoshopped them. All I did for most of them was contrast and sometimes color balance, but they look pretty different from the originals.
I also like the picture of the cabinet doors. There is a lot in the picture to look at, and many colors to make it very interesting. I believe the cabinets have more character to them because they are so dirty. The colors are so vivid and the cabinets are in focus. It is just overall an interesting photo, and I really like it. -LH SPHS
3 comments:
My favorite in this one is the one w/ the kitchen cabinet doors :]]
Srsly Danny, I hate you. And I need a nice SLR.. my camera takes shit for pictures in that house.
Thanks. :)
But to be completely honest none of these were that good before I photoshopped them. All I did for most of them was contrast and sometimes color balance, but they look pretty different from the originals.
I also like the picture of the cabinet doors. There is a lot in the picture to look at, and many colors to make it very interesting. I believe the cabinets have more character to them because they are so dirty. The colors are so vivid and the cabinets are in focus. It is just overall an interesting photo, and I really like it.
-LH SPHS
Post a Comment